Experienced CAD Drafter and Designer
- Industries: Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Construction, and Landscape.
- Monitors and maintains standard specifications and standard plan books for various municipalities.
- Adds order updates and revisions to existing information.
- Prepares multiple versions of designs for review by internal/external clients.
- Specifies dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products and projects.
- Assists with bid reviews and closing for submission of public works bids/bid runs.
- Pending Bachelor’s in Construction Project Management, Associates in Construction Management.
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Agtek, AutoCAD, Archicad, Sketchup, and Autodesk Revit
Controller / Senior Financial Analyst
- Experience managing financial reporting, budgeting, system implementation, and variance analysis.
- Partnered with Purchasing, Operations, and Sales to ensure all costs were captured.
- Reconfigured Revenue Recognition formula and reports to improve the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Developed an MS Excel-based budgeting process assisting department managers with tracking and controlling costs.
- Partnered with Board of Directors to streamline/restructure monthly reporting package; reports and reconciliations.
- Streamlined monthly financial reporting package to create a more succinct snapshot of an organization’s financial health.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Accounting Concentration
- MS Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Management and operational support expertise.
- Ability to provide operational and sales support to take your business to the next level.
- Experience working cross-functionally to assist with on-boarding new hires, compliance trainings, and management coordination.
- Coordinates large corporate and office meetings, trainings, and events.
- Develops tools and utilized advanced MS Excel skills to measure, analyze, and report on individual and team sales performance.
- Created reports and presentations used for business development, team trainings, and meetings.
- Helped protect organizational value by providing insight and advice to stakeholders while supporting a team of 35 directors and managers.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration in Human Resources and Organizational Behavior
- MS Office Suite, Advanced MS Excel, Google Suite, Workday, Proprietary Systems (Safeway, Xfinity, and AT&T)
Customer Service and Sales Specialist
- Experience with proven success in Telemarketing and Administration.
- Maintains accuracy with documentation while taking a high volume of calls.
- Processes up to 85 calls per day, while troubleshooting client issues.
- Effectively communicates with potential customers through product presentation and strives to meet the required needs.
- Maintains and exceeds sales quota goals and complies with company policies and procedures
- Industries: Healthcare, Sales, Automotive, Distribution
- Software includes Citrix, Macces, Metta-vance, Proprietary Call Center Software, MS Excel
- Pending Bachelor of Science in Communications, AA in Communications.
- Confident career Collections professional who learned the industry from the ground up.
- Background in Third Party Collections for credit, vehicle, bail bonds, and more.
- Expertise in reducing accounts receivable with ability to hit the ground running and see returns.
- Educates, negotiates and enrolls borrowers into repayment plans.
- Experienced in skip-tracing to locate borrowers.
- Highly skilled in resolution of discrepancies and securing payments.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Compliant
- Some higher education
- Experience in administration and operations of Construction and Healthcare companies.
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Processes contracts and mandatory documents for subcontractors.
- Creates and updates budget and enters change orders for tracking and processing.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises crews, vendors, and sub-contractors at job sites to ensure effective/safe execution of projects.
- Pending degree in Management and Business Administration.
- Industries include Healthcare and Construction.
- Software: MS Excel and QuickBooks.
Request a resume!
To request a resume, please feel free to contact us at 916.485.1588 or email@example.com.