- Logistics Manager who has worn many hats within the manufacturing industry such as Warehouse Associate, Customer Service to Logistics Coordinator.
- Contract negotiations, Process Improvement / Implementation
- Negotiated shipping contracts with third party providers including ground, air, and LTL that resulted in reducing shipping expenses in most areas by 25% and more across all vendors.
- Product costing and invoicing, as well as billing and reporting
Software: Savvy Excel user, JE Edwards, many ERP Software, QuickBooks
Education: Associates of Science
Industry: Tourism, Manufacturing
Sales and Administrative Coordinator
- Well-rounded candidate with over five years’ experience in Sales, Purchasing and Project Administration.
- In a recent project, singlehandedly closed 80 loans, and titles in the month of September alone.
- Works closely with the closing coordinators, sales agents, homeowner service managers & title companies.
- Assisted purchasing managers, trade managers & design gallery managers.
Education: Associates Degree in Accounting
Industry: Homebuilding, Construction,
Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, Maxwell, Timberline, Powerpoint, Print Master, Print Shop, SmartBid, Propertyware, Pharaoh, BuildPro, Sapphire, DocuSign, Dwelling Live, JD Edwards
Recruiter and Client Relations Manager
- Multi-skilled, tech savvy individual with the ability to market events and programs with proven success. Office Management experience.
- Engaged active and passive candidates by screening 100+ resumes a week as well as outbound sourcing via various job boards such as LinkedIn and Indeed, networking, and referrals
- Processed student enrollment for 50 faculty-led, study abroad programs including Summer, Internships, Seminars, and Quarter Abroad with nearly 1000 students per year
- Three years’ experience in recruiting industry and private sector recruiting, and six years recruiting an onboarding for Study Abroad programs
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with Honors
Certifications: Corporate Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, External Recruiting, Diversity
Industry: Recruiting, Education, Events
Accounts Receivable/Financial Coordinator
- Hands-on Accounts Receivable candidate with experience in many industries.
- Most recently spent the last two years with a local non-profit as a Financial Coordinator.
- Responsibilities ranged from processing Accounts Receivables to generating financial statements.
- Highly skilled in full cycle accounting, administration, and office coordination.
Industry: Non Profit, HealthCare, Retail
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, CSUS Sacramento
DIRECT HIRE ONLY: Benefits Administration & Project Management
- Responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, design, implementation and administration of Compensation and all employee benefit programs.
- Was accountable for correct administration of Health & Welfare Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Wellness and 401(K) (and SERP).
- Responsible for providing Analytical and Administrative Support for Health and Welfare Employee Benefits for 500 employees.
- Developed the Online Open Enrollment Program in Kronos (HRIS) to switch from current paper enrollment system to online enrollment.
Software: HRIS’s such as ADP, Ultipro, Kronos, Ceridian Dayforce and Infinium
Education: Various HRIS Certifications both internationally and locally
DIRECT HIRE ONLY: Payroll Specialist with Human Resources
- Experienced with large and small company payroll processing including multi-state, Union/non-Union through analysis and compliance.
- Has processed both in house and prevailing wage payroll.
- Over five years’ experience with Payroll Taxes
- Has processed accurate and timely year-end reporting as required (W-2, W-2c, etc.)
Industries: Building, Manufacturing, HealthCare, and Service industries.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree
Software: ADP, Paychex, JD Edwards, QuickBooks, and Peachtree. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe and more
Request a resume!
To request a resume, please feel free to contact us at 916.485.1588 or email@example.com.