- Extensive longevity in a corporate environment.
- Delivered administrative support to the team; made copies, sent faxes, organized documents, and rearranged schedules.
- Oversaw office inventory; restocked supplies and submitted purchase orders.
- Delivered key administrative support to coworkers, taking on additional tasks during peak times.
- Processed and prepared memos, correspondence, travel vouchers and other documents, routing to appropriate personnel.
- Outstanding references are available.
Software: MS Office, Tech-Savvy
Human Resources, High Volume Payroll, and Benefits Specialist
- Extensive knowledge of HR principles and demonstrated ability to handle complex problems with outstanding organizational and time management.
- Provided leadership and direction to Payroll Benefits and Position Control sections.
- Oversaw payroll for approximately 4,500 positions throughout various departments and programs.
- Consulted with department supervisors and managers providing advice, direction, and guidance on the most complex and sensitive personnel and payroll related issues.
- Assisted team with resolving benefit leave accounting issues and difficult payroll related problems.
Industries: State and County Govt. Health
Software: MS Office, MS Excel Intermediate, State Controller System
Education: AA in HR Management
- Data Entry 18, 000 KSPH/Typing 55 WPM.
- Multi-line phones with outstanding customer service.
- Insurance Authorizations.
- Medical Terminology, Law and Ethics.
- Patient Record and other Document Processing.
- Medical Record Management; Medical/Alpha-Numeric filing and Chart Pulling.
- HIPAA Compliance and Digital Literacy.
- Technical Skills: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access; Optum-Care Tracker EMR.
Administrative Assistant with Property Management, Human Resources, and Legal
- Proven Performer for River City Staffing in Administrative roles.
- Scheduled and organized meetings and events
- Records tracking and maintenance. Document control.
- Research, analysis and dissemination of critical and complex data.
- Property inspections, news leases, annual re-certifications and program terminations per compliance
- Tech Savvy; Proficient skill set in MS Excel and Word.
- Advanced verbal and written communication.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Accounts Payable/Accounting Administrator
- Over five years’ experience with high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable through reconciliations.
- Audited title invoices against trust documents and communicated discrepancies to Controller.
- Prepared pre-lien notices for materials and followed the entire life cycle of the pre-lien.
- Supported the accounting staff by entering purchase orders, vendor refunds, back orders, and staff timecards.
- Heavy data entry, monthly billing, accounts receivable and more.
Industries: Construction, Home Building, Government
Software: SuccessWare 21, CAS, Sage Timberline, TimeSlips, Spruce, Pharoah and JD Edwards
Education: Administrative Assistant /Legal Receptionist Diploma
- Trainer and mentor for new hire Supervisors and staff.
- Recruited, interviewed, and selected candidates.
- Trained new employees on policies, procedures, and insurance benefits.
- Employee reviews, counseling, and termination.
- Updated employee files and verified training requirements.
- Effective communicator and pleasant/professional demeanor.
- Advanced software skills; MS Office Suite, including Excel.
- Alpha numeric data entry- 9,220 KPH.
Request a resume!
To request a resume, please feel free to contact us at 916.485.1588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.