Senior Accounting Clerk
- Well versed in handling Accounts Payable and Receivables, Reconciliations, and managing the General Ledger.
- Has performed Audits, assisted with Collections, and Analyzed Financial Statements.
- Displays high level of professionalism and is driven to grow his knowledge and skill set.
- Masters’ degree, GAAP trained and currently studying for his CPA.
- Industries include government, Construction, non-profit, healthcare, communications and more.
Degreed Staff Accountant
- Multi-Entity accounting experience working in multi- General Ledgers.
- Full Cycle Payables and Receivables, Reconciliations, Cashflow Analysis and Management, Financial Reporting.
- Accruals, Journal Entries, month-end, quarterly and annual closing, and Internal Audits.
- Industries include Government, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Service and Financial.
- MS Office Suite, Oracle, SAP, FDAS, AS400, RBS, JD Edwards, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft, Lotus 123, and Quattro Pro.
Credit Operations Specialist
- Analyzed and reviewed Credit documents to confirm borrower qualifications.
- Managed Client Invoices, Consolidations, Disbursements and Billing processes.
- Track and monitor outbound Audit Documentation.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience using multiple Accounting Systems/ERP systems including Oracle.
Revenue Recovery Specialist
- Industries include Healthcare, Financial, Education, Insurance, and Medical Engineering.
- Contract Management, Analysis, and Reimbursements.
- Payment Planning and Negotiations, Problem Resolution and Accounts Receivable.
- Eligibility, Claims Processing, Medical Records, and Disputes.
- Advanced customer service and retention follow-up.
- Executive Assistant with proven longevity and loyalty.
- Heavy Meeting, Training, and Conference Room set-up. Calendaring. Board Meeting Minutes/Transcription.
- Extensive Reporting. Document Creation and Control.
- Managed Administrative Logistics, Events, and complex Special Projects.
- Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Coding, Corrections, Analysis.
- Extensive non-profit experience working to help under-served, marginalized communities.
- Advanced organizational and communication skills. Team and Management support. Impressive longevity.
- Heavy Scheduling and Meeting Coordination, Travel/Expenses, Meeting Minutes, and Document Processing.
- Case Management, Safety, Record Keeping and exceptional Customer Service.
- A consummate professional with a can-do attitude. Highly dependable and is up to help anywhere she can.
Request a resume!
To request a resume, please feel free to contact us at 916.485.1588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.