- Creates Instructional Techniques
- Implements Training/Educational Programs
- Focus on Performance Improvement
- Performance and Project Life Cycle Management
- Policy/Procedure Compliance
- Advanced Interpersonal, Written, and Presentation Communications
- BS and MS Degrees
- Savvy with all media platforms for in-person/virtual trainings
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ MANAGER
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, meeting goals/deadlines.
- Experienced in Administration, Operations, Sales, and Mortgage & Loan.
- Hands-On, Big-Picture Work Ethic
- Strategic, tactical, and creative, as needed.
- Streamlines flow of work and communication to benefit customers.
- Recently completed her license in Loan Origination for two states.
- Industries: Legal, Sales, Mortgage, Marketing
- Software: MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and more
PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- CSUS Grad with Honors. Proven longevity.
- High Volume Front Desk Reception and Administrative Support
- Advanced Customer Service
- High attention to detail, laws, regulations, and policies/procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Industry: Banking and Automotive
- Trusted with Confidential Information
- High profile Management of Appointment Scheduling
- Experienced in High Volume Front Desk Reception and Clerical Duties
- Advanced Customer Service through Escalations and to Resolution
- Strong Technical and Organizational skills
- Account Management and Payment Processing
- Research, Tracking and Data Analysis
- Accounts Payable through Reconciliation
- Order Processing and Follow-Up
- Recruiting, Training, assign Responsibilities and Evaluations
- Support to Human Resources and Director Level Executives
- Heavy and Complex Scheduling and Calendaring
- Experienced with Benefits Administration
- Assisted with Full-Cycle Recruitment
- Gate-Keeper Reception with Exceptional Customer Service
- Executive Liaison and Document Control
- Industry: Legal, Government, Medical, Marketing, Title, etc.
- Advanced Communications. BS Degree with Honors
- Contract Preparation, Administration and Management
- Full Cycle Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Prevailing Wage Reporting and Labor Compliance
- General Ledger Entries and Month End Close
- Estimating, Analysis, Research and Procurement
- Accounting; Full Cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- MS Office/Excel, Sage Expert, QuickBooks, Notary Public, and more.
- Industry: Energy and Construction
Request a resume!
To request a resume, please feel free to contact us at 916.485.1588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.