River City Staffing Group has specialized divisions to specifically focus on locating the most highly skilled talent in the marketplace for your position who will easily meld into your culture.
- MS Office Suite, MAS 90, Great Plains SBM, SAP, QuickBooks, Oracle, Peach Tree, Yardi, Lotus Suite, ADP Payroll, People Fluent and more.
- Financial Analysis, preparation of financial statements and accounting for multiple locations.
- Prepared forecasts, compilations, federal and state income tax returns, sales, use and personal property returns, and Form 3500 applications.
- Extensive auditing experience in payroll records and compliance-related activities at federal & state levels.
- General accounting; AP, AR, Collections, Purchasing, Reconciliations, certified payroll, and project management.
- Active participation in employee onboarding, training programs, and manual-creation for multiple organizations.
- Proficient in HIPAA/OSHA compliance, medical records, claims processing, and knowledge of medical terminology and coding.
- Data Entry at over 15,000KSPH and typing over 50WPM
- Experience as an Appeals and Grievances Specialist, Medical Office Representative, and Claims Analyst
- Extensive background managing complex situations. Provider and Member Relations. Accurate and complete records management.
- Ability to interpret insurance policies and various contracts regarding eligibility and benefits.
- Proficient in data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Medisoft Database.
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable Specialist, matching, batching and coding, through check runs, and daily deposits.
- Month, Quarterly and Year End closings. Proven longevity and growth potential.
- Industries include healthcare, property management, specialty industries, and insurance.
- Background in administrative support, human resources, and vendor communications.
- Accounts receivable, billing, expense reimbursements, and purchasing.
- QuickBooks, Great Plains, SAP, Lawson, ALS, Pineapple and EDS accounting systems, Data Entry.
- Advanced communications; Bilingual/Fluent in English/Spanish.
- Industry experience includes Construction, Communications, Commercial Services, and Energy.
- Weekly and bi-weekly Payroll processing including garnishments, benefits tracking, and reporting.
- High volume timecard management, payroll reconciliation.
- Experience with Executive support, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Administration, and Bookkeeping.
- QuickBooks, Paylocity, MS Office Suite, Sage, and Data Entry.
- Degreed, Bilingual in Spanish/English. Fully cycle recruiting.
- Supervised staff of over 10 across five areas of a company.
- Soup to Nuts Human Relations including Hiring, Training, Employee Relations, through Terminations.
- Policies and Procedures and Compliance. Safety/OSHA Audits and Reporting.
- General Accounting functions, Financial Statements/Reporting, Month and Year End duties.
- Marketing campaigns with corresponding metrics reports.
- QuickBooks, Workday, Microsoft Office Suite/advanced Excel, Google Workspace, and other specialty programs. Multiple systems conversion.
- Extensive background in compliance with SOX and other laws and regulations. Built two departments from the ground up.
- Created financial reports for a $20M annual budget. Managed process; forecasting, variance analysis, and cost control.
- Implemented financial policies, procedures, systems, and controls. Wrote and implemented Policy & Procedure manuals for accounting/finance.
- Provided extensive global vendor management including collaborating with cross-functional teams, coordinating compensation collection, and managing tax programs.
- Oversaw accounts receivable and payable functions. Implemented and processed payroll across various countries.
What people are saying about us.
River City Staffing is more than a placement service, they are partners! The recruiting team is very responsive! They conveyed a solid understanding of the positions we needed to fill and always made our staffing needs a priority. They go above and beyond for the clients as well by following up regularly and routine onsite check-ins to ensure overall satisfaction. They also take time to truly understand the culture and business needs. It is evident the entire team strives to place the most qualified candidates! I highly recommend River City Staffing for all of your staffing needs!
I moved to the Sacramento area a little over three years ago after spending many years as a human resources professional on the east coast. Upon settling in with my current employer, I received an invitation from River City to meet and explore our mutual interests. It was a meeting that I am very glad I accepted. We immediately identified shared values and focus, chief among them, a purpose driven approach to superior customer service. We have 11 separate offices, and River City has supported our efforts in almost all of them. Over the past two years, we have relied upon River City to provide rapid turnaround time on temporary assignments, as well as more strategic help with permanent positions. On every occasion, River City has provided excellent candidates, so much so that we have hired some to stay on with us (including a very skilled human resources business partner reporting directly to me). I strongly recommend Dave Watson and the entire River City team. They are professional, responsive, and they have consistently provided high quality and skilled talent to our organization. River City is one of our valued business partners.
I have been a loyal client of River City Staffing for 21 years, and they are always my first call whenever I have a position to fill. They have the rare ability of finding exactly the right person for the job. They understand that a great recruiter is not just looking for someone who has the specific skills and experience to do the job, but one who is also the right personality fit for the position. Because of this ability, River City Staffing is always my first call when I need to fill a position. They don’t waste my time by sending multiple resumes at me, they actually screen all individuals to find just the right person (both skillset and personality), and then only present those few candidates who they truly feel will be perfect for the position. In most instances, I end up hiring the first or second person River City sends to me. And, on the rare occasions that River City does not have just the right candidate, instead of wasting my time by continuing to send resumes to me, the staffing managers will actually let me know they do not have the candidate I’m looking for, giving me the opportunity to then expand my search to other recruiting agencies. That is something I’ve never experienced with another staffing agency. I would highly recommend River City Staffing for anyone seeking quality candidates!
Insights for job seekers and employers alike.
In today’s competitive job market, it’s not enough to just keep your head down and work hard in the hopes of getting a promotion one